OCM COMPLETES THE DELIVERY OF PATROL & RESCUE RHIBs
April 27, 2020
Ocean Craft Marine is proud of its recent successful delivery of six Patrol and Rescue RHIBs of 8 meters. Our client needed these boats to conduct river patrolling as well as rescue missions when necessary along the Ports and Harbors.
These 6 Patrol and Rescue RHIBs offer agile maneuverability ensuring uninterrupted operations even in shallow water areas of the river and high speed performance capable of reaching speeds of up to 48.8knots thanks to twin outboard Mercury engines of 200 HP each.
Main specifications of these OCM Patrol Rescue Rigid Inflatable Boats:
- Deep V-Hull constructed with fiberglass
- Feature a center double futura console that does not hinder the visibility of the operator
- 6x single straddle seats
- SS Fuel tank with a capacity of 300L
- T top for the safety and convenience of the personnel
- Multi-air chamber fender tubes that are made of UV resistant 1880 DTex Hypalon fabric provide the RHIBs a lateral stability and abundant buoyancy
- Fitting up to 15 PAX
At OCM, we work very hard to honor our delivery commitment, these 8m batch of 6 custom-designed Patrol Rescue RHIBs were manufactured and delivered under 6 months. Moreover, we provide a comprehensive crew training for the operation of the RHIBs.
Military agencies and Professional organizations consistently choose Ocean Craft Marine for our ability to design a boat tailored to their operational needs and the excellent customer care received during and after the delivery of the RHIBs