Ocean Craft Marine’s new Amphibious Beachlander boat… Delivering Happiness, Delivering Freedom
October 30, 2018
Ocean Craft Marine (Ocean Craft Marine ) is once again the trendsetter in the leisure marine market with the launch of another successful innovation The Amphibious Beachlander Boat.
“Boating is for everyone and at Ocean Craft Marine we are making sure of it!” says Roy Nouhra, Founder and President of Ocean Craft Marine . With the newly-launched Amphibious Beachlander range, accessibility is the ultimate luxury enabling anyone to come safely onboard.
Ocean Craft Marine Amphibious boats, that is boats with wheels, can take you anywhere, but the new Beachlander option opens a whole new world of opportunities to any boating experience. Not only can you drive straight onto any beach, but now you can also open the bow and allow your passengers to gracefully walk or wheelchair ashore safe and dry. The bow has a hydraulically controlled ramp which can be lowered to facilitate the loading and off-loading of passengers, equipment and camping gear amongst many other uses.
The most functional yacht tender, the Amphibious Beachlander offers the capacity and luxury to safely deliver passengers ashore in almost any sea state, yet allows the crew to stage and provision the beach for picnics and outings. Customized and optimized to cater to the needs of superyachts, these amazing tenders can be outfitted for any water activity and are ideal for diving, Seabobs, kite boards, or just soaking up the sun. The bow ramp can be used on land to easily load all the diving gear, and at sea can be lowered and used as a safe diving platform away from the engines.
It is great for hotel resorts as well, where hotel guests can walk into the boat directly from the hotel beach, enjoy the sea and elegantly walk out of the boat on any beach or island reached. The boat is designed to make it easy for disabled people with wheelchairs to come onboard and operate the boat on their own.
The beauty of the Beachlander lies in its ability to be used for multiple purposes as mentioned below:
- Resorts: Guests can smoothly walk in and out of the boat when taken from their hotel beach resorts to visit private islands
- Yachts: Guests may safely walk on and off the vessel on dry land, and crews can safely load and unload on virtually any beach making activity set-up quick and requiring fewer crew
- People with physical disabilities: easy access from the land and water
- Divers: Have effortless access to the water from the bow ramp, away from engines and propellers
- Swimmers and families: With the bow lowered into the water, an instant swimming platform is created so everyone can easily access the sea