Always being on top of innovation, OCM just launched the Amphibious Beachlander, the first of its kind out there. Adding to the great advantages of having an Amphibious, the Beachlander option now opens a whole new world of opportunities to your boating experience. Not only can you drive straight onto any beach or marina but you can also open up the bow and roll anything onto the boat. Its large size offers a great platform for full customization and design layout. It can carry a big number of passengers and has a large storage area.
This Amphibious Beachlander boat is the perfect RHIB for military operations with enough space to store the equipment needed, for transport of personnel and for ease of manoeuvrability allowing the personnel to focus on their mission.
The advance mechanics of the Amphibious Beachlander System provides the possibility of
- Accessibility to the shallowest water
- Access to areas of high tidal range
- Easy access for people with special needs
- Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation
- Extremely fast deployment response: Rapid transition between land and water
- Increased patrolling areas
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Unique rescue capability and flood response
- Ability to traverse obstacles, variable depths and debris
The BAS-80-4 Amphibious System on the Beachlander consists of four motorized, retractable and steerable wheels, powering the boat with off-water capabilities. The entire system is marinized and stays completely out of the water while underway. This means there is no compromise to on-water performance.