Whether you are a professional, military or recreational mariner, once you’ve been on an OCM Amphibious Craft, you won’t ever turn back. The mobility, versatility and freedom an amphibious craft provides you is unparalleled.
The OCM amphibious craft is more than just a boat with wheels. The boat has been developed to allow you to enjoy your journey both on water and on land for the most remote explorations possible. It can be driven to/from a remote beach house or beach landing to any beach and then directly into the water. to The advance mechanics of the amphibious system providing the possibility of:
• Landing and driving onto any beach
• Immediate steering and parking next to your beach house or work place.
• Accessibility to the shallowest possible waters
• Access to areas with high tidal range
• Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation.
• Unique Rescue Capabilities and Flood Response
• Extremely fast Deployment Response Time
• Ability to Traverse Obstacles, Variable Depths and Debris with ease.
The BAS-80-4 amphibious technology system is available as an upgrade option for all OCM boats ranging from 5.1 meter to 12 meter and is available on both outboard and inboard powered boats.
The BAS-80-4 system consists of motorized, retractable and steerable wheels, powering the boat with amazing over-land capabilities. Our entire system is fully-marinized and stays completely out of the water while underway. This means there is no compromise to our boats exceptional on-water performance.
Once fitted with our amphibious technology, any OCM RHIB will be able to travel directly between land and sea by the use of four retractable wheels with a hydraulic steering system which is integrated with the motor(s).