Whether you are a professional or a military mariner, once you’ve been on an OCM Amphibious Craft, you wont be able to go back. The mobility, versatility and freedom it gives you are unparalleled.
• Straight driving onto any beach
• Immediate steering and parking next to you beach house or work place
• Accessibility to the shallowest water
• Access to areas of high tidal range
• Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation.
• Unique Rescue Capability and Flood Response
• Extremely fast Deployment Response
• Ability to Traverse Obstacles, Variable Depths and Debris
The Sealegs® amphibious technology system is available as an upgrade option for all OCM boats ranging from 5.1 meter to 12 meter whether for Professional or Military purposes and is available on both outboard and inboard powered boats.
The Sealegs® system consists of motorized, retractable and steerable wheels, powering the boat with off-water capabilities
The entire system is marinised and stays completely out of the water while underway. This means there is no compromise to on-water performance.
Once fitted with the amphibious technology Sealegs®, any OCM RHIB will be able to travel directly between land and sea by the use of three retractable wheels with a hydraulic system linked to an inboard motor.
Go beyond reading about the life changing experience of the OCM Amphibious craft and click here to arrange for a sea trial and become part of our amphibious world.